Lisa’s most recent focus is in oncology, cardiovascular medicine, inflammatory diseases,
osteoarthritis, gut microbiota and nutrition.
Over the last 20 years, Lisa has gained a broad range of experience in a number of other therapy areas.
- Oncology: breast cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer, melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancer, soft tissue sarcoma
- Inflammatory disease: allergic rhinitis, inflammatory bowel disease, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis
- Cardiovascular & vascular: acute coronary syndromes, atrial fibrillation, hypercholesterolaemia, hypertension, stroke, cardiac devices
- Central nervous system: migraine, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, schizophrenia, major depressive disorder
- Other: gut microbiota, gastroesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome, osteoporosis