Lisa has wide-ranging experience writing medical content for a variety of materials from scientific journals to PowerPoint presentations, online and app-based training programmes, appropriate to a range of audiences – patients, physicians, clinical investigators, and medical & marketing personnel. Lisa specialises in projects that require the communication of complex issues to non-specialist audiences.
- Publication planning: primary and secondary manuscripts, review articles, consensus statements, abstracts, posters
- Training materials: Medical and marketing representatives’ slide resources and app-based training programmes, pharmacist training manuals
- Satellite symposia: presentation slides, invitations, abstract books, highlight reports, proceedings
- Stand-alone meetings and advisory boards: presentation slides, workshop materials, meeting reports, executive summaries
- Clinical investigator resources: CME-accredited online training programmes, slide kits, clinical trial pocket guides, patient education materials, website content
- News articles: Web-based therapeutic news articles, congress highlights
- Information resources: competitor activity analysis, literature monitoring, key messaging platforms, core claims documents, gap analysis, SWOT analysis